The Matter Room The Matter Room

This looks very soothing and ambient for the game. Good job.

headphoamz responds:

Places to Be Places to Be

This made my day you sine rider. Thank you.

The Circle The Circle

Nice melody, but I think you could have put a bit more effort into it.

khay8 responds:

I was thinking the same but i didnt know what to addPs: im like a low level artist t-t >.> but i have this other famitraker song im making on 12 21 12
its one of the first songs i ever created for the piano
there was maybe like 2 songs i made before it but i forgot them so this is the first song now
Edit: Maybe hopefully I may come back to it lol

Hale's Own Fists [WIP] Hale's Own Fists [WIP]

Nice song dude. Dirty bass and a great pattern of effects and sounds(Not to metion TF2 quotes.) PM me when the full song is done id apreciate it.

Acid-Notation responds:

sure thing

We Float By (Sneak Peek) We Float By (Sneak Peek)

Now the lead in this, is one that i have not heard in quite a while that reminded me of the 80's horror films(Halloween, ect.). I think you could have varied with the drums this time. Effects could have been used a little more, and I think the drop could have been made a little earlier, but because this is a sample, I expect it to be worth it and very long :)

Great job with this one. PM me when the full version is out.

Theledge93 responds:

no problem! thank you for the suggestions! and if at all possible, i'm aiming for somewhere between 5-7 minutes. so yeah it's long. and maybe 3 drops....idk what the future will hold!

AcidParadox-Cthulhu(RMX) AcidParadox-Cthulhu(RMX)

It's really hard to find dubstep like this in the portal, plenty of fat and juicy sounds(samples too), in good melody. Good job with this one.

gavkay21 responds:

Thanks BB-7 glad you liked it :)

T-Free Style!!! T-Free Style!!!

Not bad at all I'd say.

The synths and violin were decent, and went great. Percussion was excellent, minus the symbols which I'd say were overused.

Myself, I am not a big fan of hip hop, but you did well with this.

TheZaaL responds:

Yeah, I give you that: the symbols (lol) were a tad overused, but personnally (and on other tracks than mine) I don't usually mind, in fact I kind of like it!

Thanks for the time!!

Clube Drop Clube Drop

Totally awesome dude. Underrated.

Andy Griffith Andy Griffith

I really like this.

Also jizzed in my pants at 1:00.

Theledge93 responds:

thank you sir, just go buy some new underwear please.

Run The Blockade Run The Blockade

By far I think this is the most underrated piece of shi(t)zzle on the audio portal. The drum piece is very nice and fast passed, as well as nice trance/new wave leads in it.

This has inspired me.